Loopcloud 3 Add & Analyze Your Sample Library FREE Download - http://bit.ly/MyLoopCloud
New Features in Loopcloud 3.0 With Loopcloud 3.0, we’re supercharging your sample library.
This update combines the power of Loopcloud’s tagging, previewing, audio warping and DAW integration with your own local sample collection. Now any sound you own can be auditioned in time and in key with your project, no matter which DAW you use.
– Import your own sample folders and have them appear in Loopcloud
– Loopcloud automatically tags new samples with Key, BPM, Instrument and Type
– Time-stretch and pitch-shift your own samples to match your project – Experiment with patterns to audition one-shot samples
– Changes made in your system folders are reflected in Loopcloud
– scan on start- up or manually – Specify the CPU usage used to analyze your samples when required, or simply pause
– Redesignate wrongly tagged samples for analysis by re-tagging
– Add more detailed tags of your own using Loopcloud’s existing tag editor
its also a brilliant free alternative to mixed in key